I bake today grape cake. Cake turned out delicious and not too sweet.
Making grape sake recipe:
2 c. seedless grapes
5 full tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. grated orange rind
4 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup (200 g) flour sifted all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk, beat the eggs and sugar until thick and lemon-colored, about 3 minutes.
3. Add vanilla & baking powder.
4. Add flower.
5. Add grapes to a bowl, mix well to cover grapes with liquid dough.
6. Pour mix to a prepared baking dish
7. Place the pan in the center of the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 15 minutes, then sprinkle the top of the cake with the remaining grapes. Bake for about 40 minutes more, until the top is a deep golden brown and the cake feels quite firm when pressed with a fingertip.
I cannot wait any longer, I'll eat!
Related article I’m making Apple cake