Wednesday

Elephant stud earrings

This earrings you may buy en Giftseshop.com earrings section

Silver Earrings studs-elephant earrings




A unique and adorable Elephant Earrings. This good luck silver plated stud earring of a little elephant. These adorable elephant silver earrings studs measure aprox. 0.43”.
Size: 12mm/0.43”
Materials: silver plated.
Amazing gift for anyone that loves studs!

Gold earrings studs- elephant earrings





Gold elephant studs earrings

Materials: 14K gold plated.

Did you know elephants are a sign of good luck, strength, and wisdom? I’m not surprised considering these majestic, gentle giants are remarkable creatures. Elephants are extremely intelligent, family-oriented and they are famously known for having memories that span a lifetime.

Traditionally, the elephant symbolize a keen and long memory.

Many Thais wear Elephant amulets to bring them luck and protect them from harm and black magic.
In Feng Shui, the Elephant is considered a sacred symbol. Although it is often used to symbolize power, wisdom, strength and fertility, it can also be used to symbolize longevity, good luck and success. It can act as the grantor of wishes and as the protector of the household.
Figures of elephants are said to attract good luck and money if one offers banknotes to them.

I want to voice my concern for abused animals, especially elephants, throughout the entertainment world, for example in the circus

To stand up for elephants, I plan to not attend any circuses or anything of the sort that exploits elephants or any other animals, because I am against the torturing of circus animals such as the elephant!

I will love to wear earrings like those to support the well being of all the elephants that has been abuse and unjustified in a circus and as an entertainers in a television show. I will wear it all the time even if I have to bath and swim with them!
I will wear my earrings everyday and anytime I’m complimented on them I will share with whoever the cruelties elephants go through and to boy cot circuses who abuse them!

Photo:http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/10/ivory/christy-text

No comments :